What to Expect
At DiamondMoor Psychological Consult and Services, consultation with a Psychologist typically involves the following process:
- Discussing your reasons for coming, and reviewing any referral information/letter received.
- Reviewing your emotions (or psychological health) as well as your behaviors and responses.
- Helping you understand the reasons behind your difficulties.
- Helping you to develop specific goals for treatment and identify areas for change.
- Assisting you to develop effective coping strategies.
- Helping you to enhance your overall wellbeing.
Sessions are usually 45-60 minutes in length per session. The number of sessions required will vary and is usually negotiated between the psychologist and yourself, depending upon illness, your progress and goals.
There is a cost for attending sessions at DiamondMoor Psychological Consult and Services. However, further information can be obtained by contacting us or discussing with your reffering agent.
Quick Contact: Telephone: +234(02) 291 4084, +234(812) 827 6962 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org